As a Foundation, we have been asked to take part in a great number of projects and services within the agricultural and agro-industrial sectors, with the aim of contributing our experience as well as the expertise rooted in the knowledge and skills developed and applied by our team members in the activities and services undertaken over the years.
Some of our projects
- Training courses for freelance professionals about the importance of implementing good husbandry practices and animal welfare to obtain high quality products.
- Diagnostic audits and improvement proposals for private sector organizations on aspects related to the implementation of regulations governing the sector.
- Investment feasibility studies related to facilities / acquisitions in private sector companies.
- Territorial Diagnostic Project for the Presentation of Alternatives on Land Use in Peri-urban Areas of the Province of La Pampa (CFI). 2016-2017. Read more
- Program: Export of Frozen Embryos and Semen, Technology Transfer, Provision of Inputs, and Technical Assistance to China. Secretariat for National Integration, 2010-2012. Read more
- Livestock Undertaking Program: Pre-feasibility Study for the Development of a Cattle Cluster in the Town of Gobernador Gregores. Department of Río Chico, Province of Santa Cruz, Argentina.
Ministry of Production of the Province of Santa Cruz, 2009-2012. Read more
- Feasibility Study for the Setting Up of a Cattle and Sheep Slaughtering Plant in the Town of Gobernador Gregores. Department of Río Chico, Province of Santa Cruz, 2009-2012. Read more
- Comprehensive Livestock Plan of the Province of Río Negro. Secretariat for Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Food. Argentine Provincial Agricultural Services Program and the Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA), 2010..
- Technical and Economic Pre-feasibility Study for the Setting Up of an Export Beef and Sheep Meat Packing Plant in TOLHUIN. Secretariat for Agrarian Affairs, Province of Tierra del Fuego – Federal Investment Council, 2009. Read more
- Drafting of Handbooks on High Animal Welfare Standards. Good Livestock Practices for the Production of Beef Cattle in Argentina Campaign Subprogram, Program for the Recovery of the Argentine Industrial Sector: SME Upgrading Program to Foster Access to Credit and Export Markets. United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), 2009.
- Technical and Economic Pre-feasibility Study for the Setting Up of a Cycle I Meat Packing Plant in the Town of TOLHUIN. Province of Tierra del Fuego, Antarctic Territory and South Atlantic Islands, Provincial Ministry of Public Infrastructure, Works and Services, Southern Patagonia – Federal Investment Council, 2009.
- Study on the State of the Livestock Production Systems in the Province of La Pampa. Livestock Directorate, Ministry of Production, Province of La Pampa – Federal Investment Council, 2008. Read more
- Design of Facilities and Operational Management of the Lonquimay Cattle Fair. Ministry of Production, Province of La Pampa – Federal Investment Council, 2008. Read more
- Study on Good Livestock Practices and Beef Consumption in Argentina. Aiming to evaluate consumer’s knowledge, perception and interest in animal welfare issues on farms. Animal Welfare Survey. Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA), 2007.
- Program for Risk Reduction and Damage Prevention and Mitigation in Cattle Production Farms. Reconquista, Province of Santa Fe – World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA), 2008.
- Training Courses in Good Husbandry Practices and High Animal Welfare Standards for Teachers and Students at Agro-technical Schools. Livestock Directorate, Ministry of Production, Province of La Pampa – Federal Investment Council, 2007-2009.
- Consultancy Services for the Program for the Recovery of the Argentine Industrial Sector: SME Upgrading Program to Foster Access to Credit and Export Markets. Project UE/ARG/04/129. Subproject: Campaign for Anima Welfare Being in Argentina. Handbook on High Standards of Animal Welfare for Dairy Goats. Project Manager: Diana Hubbard – UK UNIDO – Cooperazione Italiana and ACDI – AVSI, 2005-2007. Read more
- Audit of Good Husbandry Practices Protocols. La Suiza (Villa Ángela, Chaco) and La Esmeralda (Santa Fe) Livestock Farms of CRESUD SACIFyA S.A., within the framework of EurepGAP certification rules, 2006.
- Project for the Implementation of Good Husbandry Practices. Experimental Site of the Association of Argentine Cooperatives, Animal Nutrition Division, 2006.
- Design, Development, and Implementation of Health Programs for Ethical Population Control of Urban Fauna and Prevention of Zoonotic Diseases. 2001-present. Read more